In accordance with current regulations, we provide Users with information regarding the cookies we use and the reason for their use on the website. www.themagiicians.com (hereinafter referred to as Themagiicians), as well as requesting consent to Use.
What are cookies and how do themagiicians use them?
– Ensure that Web pages can work properly.
– Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
– Know the navigation experience.
– Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has seen or how long it has been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer/device and do not provide any references that allow you to know personal data. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by themagiicians, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of service performance may be affected.
Why are they important?
– From a technical point of view, they allow the Web sites to function more agilely and adapted to the preferences of the Users, like for example to store the language, the currency of the country, or detecting the access device.
– Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber against themagiicians or its Users.
– Allow Media managers to be able to learn statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They can be used to optimize the publicity that we show in the Portal and to personalize this publicity according to the User’s browsing habits.
What are the different types of cookies that themagiicians use?
Session Cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, ie they are active while the visit to TheMagiicians and therefore are deleted from our computer to leave.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie manager and can go from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are managed and treats the data that are obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party Cookies.
– Cookies are those Cookies that are associated with your computer and managed exclusively by Themagiicians for the best functioning of this website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
Navigating through themagiicians assumes that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Techniques (Google; Twitter)
This type of Cookies gives us information about the use that the User makes of the Portal, for example, which pages he has visited, when registering, when you log in to the Portal or if you have had technical problems in the accesses to certain pages. These cookies do not allow to identify you, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for works of improvement of design of the pages and of navigation by the Portal, statistics of use, etc.
Analytics (Google Analytics)
They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used to measure the activity on the Web site
This type allows personalizing the functions or contents of the Web site according to the data obtained from the navigator. Through these cookies, we can present a Web site in the same language of the browser used to visit the Web.
Advertising (Google Adsense)
They allow more efficient management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as edited content or frequency in which ads are displayed.
How do I set up my cookies?
In any case, we inform you that you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all the Cookies or some of them. Most browsers make it possible to warn of the presence of Cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you can continue using this website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Here are the links of the main browsers and devices to have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Google Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer-en/95647?hl=en