Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms and it has over 1 billion million monthly users (that’s more than Twitter). In businesses, the important point is “what you see is on sale”. So, it is important to get your products and brand seen by more people and it can be possible through Instagram. But you need to grow a strong following of customers who really relate to your brand.
- Create a free Business Page & Profile on Instagram.
- Show what you can do in a creative way.
- Create content that appeals to your target audience.
- Expand your reach with #hashtags.
- Offer discounts and Post high-quality photos.
- Collaborate and @mentions others.
- Build anticipation and offer exclusivity.
- Set up Ad. Select your ad objective, target audience and ad format within Ads Manager.
- Determine budget.
- Publish your posts with ads.
- Analyze your success and make a report
If you going to Instagram it is important for your business that, you must create business account. Your account must be separate from your personal one. Marketing is all about audience therefore, you must keep your personal selfies or post on personal account not on business account. By making right marketing strategy, you can promote products and services, boost your brand on Instagram.
Instagram is a photo-sharing social media platform so, you must add professional photos on your business account. It has many photo & video editing features to make a cohesive grid. You can write caption, tag other users and add a location. You can also use its popular feature, Instagram stories. The photo or video on Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours. On Instagram stories, you can post photos, boomerangs (videos that loop back and forth), recorded videos, live videos, basic text, music and focused photos.
You can give customers a live look behind the scenes of your business, and answer live questions through the comments. It is important to interact with other users with your followers and following. You can interact with other through linking, commenting, tagging, and direct messaging.
You can create a custom hashtags for your business or even an event you‘re hosting. Hashtags helps users to find content on Instagram and contain letters and numbers. Instagram allows a maximum of 30 hashtags in a post or comment. Relevant hashtags can be highly effective tool for getting noticed.
If you want to use Instagram on your business then following some tips to keep in mind are:
- Links don’t work in Instagram caption
- Make sure your posts relate to your brand
- Run giveaways and promotions.
- Reply to other user’s comments.
- Embed Instagram posts on your website.
- Use Instagram influencers to promote your business.
- Share posts directly to your story.
- Use polls and other features in your stories.
- Use IGTV(shows long-form, vertical videos).